everyone is welcome to join the group
and to participate in our contest.
and this is not just a regular here you have the 1st place
this is your prize some points and a drawing (though I like points and i love drawings as prizes)
but this is just a gazillion times better
you"ll be in an artbook
ah and you have a fairly big chance at winning
we hope to give around 10 up to 20 contest entries a place in our book!
OKay I have your intrests ~ Time for the rules and guidelines
* The Deadline is the 31st of July
* Something made before today the 19th of August 2012 is not welcome
make something new
Theme : Triumph and Season ( both together in one image )
huh what's that ?
* To obtain victory; to be successful; to prevail.
* A state of joy or exultation for success.
* A magnificent and imposing ceremonial performed in honor of a general who had gained a decisive victory over a foreign enemy.
* To be prosperous; to flourish.
* Success causing exultation; victory; conquest; as, the triumph of knowledge.
* To play a trump card.
*Special = draw the 4 seasons in one picture
* Any form of cheating, tracing, copying and stealing someon's art is not allowed
* Create something related to our theme <3
* The maxium of entries is 5/ person
* Size A4, 210 mm x 297 mm or 297mm x 210 mm at a minimum resolution of 300dpi
❖ Big/detailed backgrounds
❖ Gijinka/furries/part-anthro/non-humans (elves, cat ears/tail, fairies)
❖ Multiple Characters
❖ Up to five (5) works can be submitted. for group members and for artists it's the same rule
❖ Line art
❖ Blood/gore/PG13-or-over stuff
❖ Chimeras (mix of real animal parts)
❖ Huge watermark or unintegrated title/text over the image.
❖ Nudity (full-on/nipples/genitals; back is acceptable)
❖ Sketches/unfinished pictures
How do I submit my work
Make sure you're a member of
Make an artwork and submit it to our gallery folder triumphartbook.deviantart.com/…
don't forget to mention the following in the art discription
1. Your name
2. Title of the piece
3. Season you picked
4. Mention that this is a contest entry for a charity artbook created by
not required but welcome
5. feel free to tell me more about your submission; the story behind it, how you feel about it
anything you want
A place in an artbook
all the prizes donated by deviants will be devided under the contest winners
2 colored knee-up requests + a feature + llama badge
1 full detailed drawing
2 chibis and 1 sketch
prizedonations are more than welcome
The Judgesso far
Extremely picky but with an eye for talent. Has a love for concept and ideas behind the actual work
I'm a little picky ^^ I definitely prefer more detailed works to simple ones... I'm more interested to see works that tell a story with interesting background elements and such~
looks further then skills and is an appreciator of original styles
values an artwork in many aspects - concept, technique, as well as interaction with the watchers' eyes, what kind of feelings it brings to us. looks forward to seeing many entries with souls in them. C:
really loves concepts and ideas, but also I love well-chosen colors and expression.
long as the artist has passed a set degree of threshold of skill, I would not be picky. To me, what matters more is the relevance to the theme and the depth of the message the artist tries to deliver.
Is a colormaniac and hopes to be impressed by the total effect of an drawing.
Hopes to see some artistic sense. loves smooth lines and looks for a special flow in the artwork
I wish all participants the best of luck and spread the word
For any updates on the contest prizes, judges, rules and the artbook itself
follow the buttons